My original thought for this blog post may have sounded a little more hysterical in my head. I visualized, “The end of the whites!” and imagined myself chucking off my Birkenstocks and running through my closet like a mad woman. And while the end of summer style can cause a tinge of style relief, laziness, or a desire to be a little more creative, nothing about it should be hysterical. Especially, if you’re like me and plan to still wear your favorite (or unworn) white pieces as autumn rolls on….
This linen dress was purchased at a flea market in Berlin, Germany. But if you’re interested here’s how you can re-create this look….
- A stunning Japanese Goweave Slip dress
- A linnen sleeveless shirtdress
- Eyelit Midi Dress (also a big sale)
- My bag is vintage, but this one and this one would be just as functional and cute.
- My sandals are Brother Vellies.
- I love hats, and the one I’m wearing is vintage. But for the fall, I just purchased this pretty yellow one.
(heads up: some links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive a small commission. )