“Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” – Maya Angelou
1. Work that I love and fill fulfilled in.
2. Readers and followers that support me.
3. Good health and quality insurance.
4. Amazing doctors.
5. River and Oak and their sweet uniqueness and loving spirits.
6. Co-collaborators and agents.
7. Our home and the love in it and surrounding it.
8. Our community.
9. Peace of mind.
11. Music that moves my body and mind.
12. A new day to love and be loved.
Thank you so much for being here!
I would love to know, what are you thankful for?