What are you wearing this fall? Last year, I wore a denim shirt almost once a week. This year, I find I am loving boots with skirts and simple medium-sized hoop earrings with almost anything. When the day is particularly busy, I love a pair of sneakers with a dress. I’m on the hunt for a pair of well-fitting black jeans. I think the last time I wore black jeans was about four years ago!
Here are a few fall essentials via Shopbop because they are having a huge sale through Friday with the code: MAINEVENT16.
1. A patterned dress. Perfect to wear from day to night, with a pair of boots.
2. Black denim. Looks sprayed on.
3. I am a big fan of well-designed trench coats and clean and high denim jeans.
4. A grey turtleneck, because they have the power to make anyone look well-put together.
5. Black platform oxfords with black tights and mini coats. Please.
6. For a chic black look, throw on this chunky knit with the oxfords and jeans listed above.
7. And finally, a cashmere scarf to keep you comfortable.