I am a color junkie. There I said it! And with our entry into what shall be a glorious and inspiring spring, I think it’s time for me to round out a few accessories that are sure to add a little spice of color into any look.
I’ve found that through accessories, we have this unlimited power to shift any look. Five girls can purchase the same exact dress, but with accessorizing, each dress has the power to look completely different. In addition, accessories are often inexpensive! They don’t cost an arm and a leg, but withhold so much power.
1. This winter, J. Crew launched it’s first sunglasses collection. Try these neon ones on for size.
2. A water color scarf would look perfect with a simple white t-shirt.
3. A more retro version of the J. Crew pair.
4. Fun socks!
5. Can we talk about these green sling backs?
6. Asos has oval wedges and tassle sandals, both are pretty exciting!
Okay, I want to hear, are you relying on your wardrobe to add color, or mixing it up with accessories?
Those ASOS Oval Wedges are definitely happening to me. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Right? I love them!