We all have a friend, family member, or neighbor who loves sending and receiving real mail. In my case, it’s my sister-in-law. She is wicked smart and crafty, and sends the best surprise letters. With that said, I can only image how good it would feel to receive a few tools for the trade; things that only make penning a note a bit more satisfying.
Here they are:
– A carry all for taking all of the handmade gifts to the post office. A plus: This bag gives back. Each purchase provides 25 school meals around the world.
–An Oil Lamp to shed some light when she wants to journal on her next camping adventure.
A lavender soy candle for a calming craft night.
– A traveling mug because even when she’s home at her desk, it can keep her coffee warm.
– Personalized pencils
– A water resistant twill case to hold such pencils.
– A stack of moleskin notebooks because she often flies through one.
– An overnight body oil specifically for “creativity, clarity, and courage.”
– A pack of postcards with 100 literary quotes because she totally gets it. And so do you.
Calling all real mailers, anything that I’ve missed?