It’s Labor Day weekend, and we are gearing up for a relaxing, albeit, packed weekend. Peter is shooting two weddings, but we are trying to do something in celebration of the holiday before he goes off to shoot. Super early mornings and early bedtimes for all. In addition, I plan on taking the kids to the West Indian Day Parade! I grew up going, and since we live so close to where I used to watch the parade, it’s only fitting. I’m a little nervous about River, she’s a bit sensitive to strangers and loud music. But Oak, he loves music. And now more than ever, I’m longing to introduce my children to my childhood traditions.
In addition to awesome events, there are plenty of sales happening. Even sale sections are getting marked down. Yes!
1. This skirt would look gorgeous with a red or green top. It’s currently in my shopping cart.
2. No fall is complete without a good black boot.
3. If you’re on the fence about a simple oxford, just imagine it with a denim skirt and denim shirt. You’re welcome.
4. Did I mention that even sale was on sale?! No? Throw this cardigan on with those oxfords and bam! Summer staples.
Use code YESANDYES to receive 30% off your Madewell fall essentials.
Not to be forgotten, J.Crew is in the mix as well.
5. I am obsessed with the color of this sweater. Perfect layering piece.
6. The perfect booties for baby, now on super sale!
Lastly, one of my favorite places to shop for shoes lately
7. Try a mini skirt this fall with a pair of loafers and socks. It looks better than you think.
8. I need this denim dress.
Image of one of my faves, Oroma Elewa for Fossil.
I also need that denim dress on gosh!
i love your sweater !! Where does it come from ?
Love from Paris
Simply love it all <3