STYLE| Denim and Cover

Shirt- H&M|  Jeans- Asos| Sneakers- Converse| Coverlet Duster- c/o Ace & Jig| Necktie- vintage

What I find most challenging about winter dressing is the whole layer, nursing, and baby wearing situation. It’s a lot to consider on an everyday basis when out and about in the city. This outfit is my ideal everyday. I won’t even tell you how many times I’ve worn this coverlet since receiving it. Obsessed.

0 thoughts on “STYLE| Denim and Cover

• Reply Anonymous December 16, 2014 at 2:17 am

I love your yellow door & your style is cute!

• Reply LaTonya Yvette December 16, 2014 at 2:23 am

• Reply Deanna Forte December 16, 2014 at 3:30 am

ugh the cutest. the little pop of neon in the converse is just great.

• Reply bridget anne December 16, 2014 at 5:41 am

That sounds like a heck of a lot to consider! But you somehow manage to be a knockout every time.

• Reply Marie Young December 16, 2014 at 3:58 pm

When you're ready to pass the coverlet on….look me up. Yes, I take hand me downs. You look great!

• Reply Tori / My Om Life December 17, 2014 at 12:36 am

Obsessed with how you styled this! And that Coverlet textile is so dreamy in person–can't wait to own a piece, hopefully sooner than later!

much love,
    Tori

• Reply jose lovincolors December 18, 2014 at 7:22 am

love all the photos above!! very colorful and stylish! you're fashionista..

xo joselovincolors

• Reply LaTonya Yvette December 22, 2014 at 6:11 pm

haha always! but you get used to it
    thank you!

• Reply 10 pounds of raw fishscale January 20, 2015 at 11:42 pm

what style of asos jeans are those? they look amazing! i am always looking for a sturdier, high waisted jean that looks good on curvy girls