Today I have a HUGE giveaway for you guys!!
I often get asked about things in my apartment, or things we love most. Over here in this house we love a lot, but we really go hard for just a few things, things I would recomend to the moon and back! And I thought, why not offer some of these things to my readers!! I love you guys and I really hope you also love these things. There will be 9 winners!
Before I go any further, here is what you could be winning:
1. A $30 giftcard to Social Print Studio! Have you heard of them? They are an awesomely run company, that prints your instagram pictures. Really, it feels like you’re dealing with really good old friends when talking to them. They ship ridiculously fast, and I am in love with every print we’ve gotten from them. Always the best quality. Do you remember our EAT project? And we recently did a clothing line replica project in our hallway (pictured above). They also just launched Blueprints, and Blueprints will actually print your Facebook photos!
2. A $100 giftcard to Cute Attack! So guys, Cute Attack is the cutest kids store around. They’re a local shop in Brooklyn, but also sell things online. Do you love River’s sunnies in that photo above? They’re from Cute Attack, and they actually flip up too. It’s her/our favorite! I love that Liza is a fun, young, funky, small business owner. Supporting shops like her’s is what get my tires rolling you know?!
3. A “No Sleep till Brooklyn” tee! So you guys know that we are launching our clothing line! The feedback has been amazing, and the demand is high. We hope we get enough donors to fund the project. Our dream is starting to form, I feel it in my bones. To celebrate, and just because I do love our line, I am giving one lucky reader a piece of the line!
4. There are 3 chances to win a set of circle decals of any color of your choice from Decal Lab! 3 winners!!! We are absolutely head over heels over these golden yellow decals in River’s room. They brighten up her room instantly, not to mention, they don’t mess up her paint if we move one around. Colin and his brother who run Decal Lab also just launched another shop, you can see it here.
5. One handmade hand painted succulent notebook from Rose Marie Kitty Lou! Ever since Emily gave me my notebooks they’ve been in my purse ever since! I’ve used them for writing down my groceries, jotting down blog ideas, and in a Welkin meeting. The notebook is sweet, and special, without being overbearing in size or color. Just what you need. Emily hand paints every single book herself with so much love and care.
6. One double crochet circle scarf from Up a Tree, Cup a Tea co!! You guys, that scarf! We are in love! Have you had the chance to meet Johanna? She was one of the very first sponsors on this blog, and woah, is she a sweetheart! She’s a 5th grade teacher, and a wonderful maker on the side! I can already see the scarf in regular rotation a few times a week, and I am kinds of excited about it! She also made these River clips, and they are freaking adorable!
Here’s how you could win, ready? There are many ways!
1. For Cute Attack, go jump over there and come back and tell me what you fancy! For Welkin and Social Print Studio like our Facebook pages (Welkin here// Social Print Studio here) and come back here and comment that you’ve done so! For Decal Lab, Rose Marie Kitty Lou, and Up a tree, Cup a Tee go over there and “Admire” their Etsy shop, then come back here saying why you would like what’s up for grabs. You have to comment and like the shops for your entry to be counted!! If you already like the shops, then cool, just leave that in your comment.
You can also enter on on instagram! Follow on instagram: @socialps//@eaden//@cuteattack//@welkinnyc//@upatreecupatea
and myself @latonyayvette repost and comment on what you want to win and why and hashtag #latonyalovesgiveaway
9 winners will be drawn at random and contacted directly
So many ways to enter! The giveaway ends September 26th!
GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!!