This weekend we did it a bit different; there weren’t any papas around. Just a couple of mamas exploring different parts of New York City on Saturday and on Sunday. Our cannon had a set back this weekend (it’s fixed now..phew!), so we can all thank my handy dandy iphone for these artfully decorated Instagram photos.
Here are Bits & Pieces of our weekend.
1. A wonderer in Central Park
2. A city girl enjoying some fields
3. Black haired me
4. Brown haired me (honey blonde to be exact). I love it!
5. A baby and her cheese stick..they won’t part
6. A double decker mall fire truck. Great things happen when you venture to the suburbs